1381 Sanchez Street
Located on a tree-lined street in the heart of Noe Valley, 1381 Sanchez has been smartly renovated to the highest modern standards while preserving the soul of this classic Italianate Victorian.
The current owners have restored the Victorian period detail throughout, such as multi-layered crown moldings, plaster ceiling medallions and corbels. The bright, open floor plan creates an inviting space for family gatherings or entertaining. The gourmet chef’s kitchen has been meticulously designed with Carrara marble counters, six-burner Bertazzoni gas range, Miele Combi-Steam oven, Dornbracht fixtures and island clad in Pietra Cardosa marble with bar seating. Cold-rolled steel and waxed oak plank kitchen shelving provide ample storage.
The kitchen flows seamlessly to the elegant dining area with its traditional wall paneling and gallery lighting. The vaulted living room is filled with light from the custom pivot-opening steel factory-style windows, offering a view of the serene back garden.
The main floor features two bedrooms, one with a custom sleeping/reading nook and closets, and the other that doubles as office and guest room with custom Europly plywood built-in shelves, desk and Murphy Bed. There is a full bath off the hall complete with a shower stall and Waterworks tile and fixtures.
Downstairs, you’ll find two generous en-suite bedrooms. The master features three California Closet-designed closets and a large bathroom luxuriously appointed with Waterworks RW Atlas fixtures, a double vanity clad in marble, and an extra-large shower finished in waterproof Italian plaster and accented with hydronic towel warmer.
The master opens to a tranquil garden landscaped with a poured concrete planter, mature bougainvillea, eco-friendly turf, thriving olive trees, fruiting dwarf citrus trees and irrigation system.
The second bedroom on this level is decorated with children's toile pattern wallpaper designed by Jane Churchill that features classic sketches from Winnie the Pooh books.
There’s interior access to the garage, which has a high-voltage electric car charging outlet and shelving for storage. Just outside the garage is an additional spot for a small car.
The home is fully wired and ready for today’s technology with CAT6 wiring, Ecobee smart thermostats, Nest smoke detectors, Ring doorbell, and built-in speakers throughout the home and in the backyard for Sonos.
1381 Sanchez Street enjoys a prime location just one block from Church Street and only three blocks to 24th Street shops and restaurants. Near tech shuttle stops, the J Church Muni line, and easy freeway access.
- Extensive renovation in 2016
- Waterworks fixtures throughout all three bathrooms
- 100” in-ceiling projection screen in living room
- Custom modern carved wood staircase with steel railing
- Hall-length custom Shaker rail in downstairs hall
- Extra-large master shower with waterproof Italian plaster, hydronic towel warmer, Toto Washlet bidet
- Hidden electric outlets in master bath vanity and mirror cabinets
- Custom California Closet organizer systems in the three master bedroom closets
- Refinished original wood floors on upper level
- Wide-plank white oak floors on lower level
- 4-zone radiant heating
- Tankless water heater and instant-hot water circulator
- Premium recessed natural halogen lighting
- 4.25kW photoelectric solar power system
- Forbes & Lomax switches and dimmers
- Built-in speakers throughout the home and backyard ready for Sonos; invisible Sonance drywall speakers in master
- Smart home: Ring doorbell, Ecobee Thermostats, Nest smoke detectors
- Garage with high-voltage electric car charging outlet + additional spot on driveway for small car
- Garden: Poured concrete planter with French drain, mature bougainvillea, fruiting dwarf citrus trees, olive trees